Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR) Certification
Evaluating properties depends more than ever on professional expertise and competence, the best use of technology, and a commitment to approaching the valuation assignment from all pertinent perspectives. BPOs provide critical information for decisions and have been widely adopted as a valuation tool in the mortgage industry and for government programs intended to aid the economy by helping homeowners avoid foreclosure. For brokers and agents, the ability to develop BPOs provides professional opportunities for growth and expansion. REALTORS® who are awarded the Broker Price Opinion Resource certification will be enrolled to receive and process BPO orders as a preferred provider.
How to earn the BPOR certification:
- Successfully complete the one-day BPOs: The Agent’s Role in the Valuation Process course
- Submit application and one-time application fee of $199
- View one free one-hour webinar (made available after application submission)
- Be a member in good standing in NAR (or International member)
- No annual certification dues (except for maintained membership in NAR).
- Members who earn certification will be eligible to receive BPO orders (Note: Members must be licensed for at least 2 ½ years with minimum E&O insurance requirements met by either the member or their broker to be enrolled as a preferred provider).
For more information: