REALTOR® Safety Series: Are You & Your Data an Easy Target?
Safety expert, Andrew Wooten presents "Are You & Your Data an Easy Target?", a FREE REALTOR® Safety Webinar highlighting workplace personal and data safety. This FREE webinar is brought to you by NAR as part of its observance of REALTOR® Safety Month in September.
From this webinar you will...
- Develop a better understanding of how clients, members and agents are at risk at the office.
- Learn about violence warning signs and how to handle dangerous situations at work.
- Find out about information liability exposure.
- Learn about the components of CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design) and how it can help office staff safety.
- Learn about laws and regulations, and develop a data security plan built on five key principles that will help lower the risk of becoming a victim of identity theft.
About Andrew L. Wooten
President of Safety Awareness Firearms Education (S.A.F.E.), Andrew has been in the safety and security industry, and has provided safety programs since 1984. Andrew provides practical and helpful advice about security, crime, loss prevention, and avoiding liability. His main office is located near Jacksonville, Florida.