CIPS - Europe and International Real Estate
The Europe & International Real Estate CIPS course counts as one of the three elective courses required to earn the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation. It introduces real estate professionals to the basic skills and knowledge necessary to facilitate transactions with European clients, and is designed to benefit both experienced real estate professionals as well as those just getting started.
- Discuss the social, economic, political, and geographical characteristics of major European countries.
- Discuss the history, purpose, and economic impact of the European Union.
- Identify important characteristics of certain European real estate markets including influential laws, business culture attributes and real estate/brokerage practices.
- Assess opportunities in certain European markets by evaluating significant investment patterns, investor profiles and real estate activity.
- Identify ways to develop a business network and start or enhance an international practice with European clients or properties.
For additional information on earning the CIPS designation, please visit www.nar.realtor/global/cips
The CIPS designation is awarded by NAR’s Commercial and Global Services department to REALTORS® who complete the coursework and meet the practical experience criteria that demonstrate knowledge and familiarity with global clients.
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this product.