CIPS - Global Real Estate: Local Markets
The Global Real Estate: Local Markets CIPS course is one of the two core courses required for both U.S. and non-U.S. real estate professionals to earn the Certified International property Specialist (CIPS) designation. This course introduces real estate professionals to the basic skills and knowledge necessary to facilitate global real estate transactions.
- Monitor trends and indicators of the global economy, flow of capital, and the impact on local real estate markets.
- Identify local market opportunities and prospect for global business in your local market.
- Take advantage of association resources.
- Follow a standardized process for preparing for a transaction and working with clients and customers.
- Develop a network of contacts that can lead to referral business.
- Recognize available visa statuses for foreign real estate owners and investors and guide foreign clients and customers to seek expert advice.
For additional information on earning the CIPS designation, please visit www.nar.realtor/cips
The CIPS designation is awarded by NAR’s Commercial and Global Services department to REALTORS® who complete the coursework and meet the practical experience criteria that demonstrate knowledge and familiarity with global clients.
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this product.