This course bundle is eligible for 16 hours of credit toward the CRS Designation.
The CRS 16 hour bundle is geared to help those working toward the CRS Designation earn 16 CRS credits. This is a set of two eight-credit courses, Putting Technology to Work for your Clients and Creating Value for Your Clients.
After successful completion of these classes, you can:
- Improve your listing presentations and other business practices using sample documents and scripts
- Integrate lessons learned while solving real estate issues for fictional clients
- Put into practice the advice you got from top real estate agents.
- Utilize a new understanding of your own online presence to improve your marketing and client relationships
- Acknowledge how technology is changing the role of the real estate agent
- Evaluate technology solutions for working effectively with today's savvy consumers
This set of 8-credit courses will not only give you a total of 16 credits toward fulfilling your CRS Designation requirements, it will also boost your knowledge of your online presence and how to use technology to work more effectively with your clients.
- Member: $243
- Non-Member: $315
Please click here to determine if you have necessary software to run the product.
You will have access to your course for 12 months from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire. No extensions will be given after the course expires; if you do not complete the course during the 12-month timeframe, you will need to repurchase it at full price and start again at the beginning.
Continuing Education Information
Not available for this course